Terms & conditions
All orders are governed by the following terms and conditions.
- All orders are firm sales only. There is no minimum order surcharge.
- All prices are inclusive of GST for sales within Australia.
- All rates are in Australian dollars.
2. Credit card payments
- Payment will be charged to the customer’s credit card at the time of confirmation of the order or subscription.
3. Refund and returns policy
- Event tickets are fully transferrable. Tickets are not refundable. Please contact Sharron Turgeon email@example.com for all event ticket enquiries.
- In the situation that an event is postponed or cancelled by the organisers, ticket holders will be given the option of a full refund or a credit toward a ticket to a future event.
- You must be eighteen years of age or older to attend these events.
- Places at events are confirmed on receipt of payment. Payment must be made in advance.
- Taste Champagne acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals and does not disclose any personal details collected from you to any third party. We limit the collection and use of personal information to the minimum required to provide a high level of service to our customers. We therefore maintain the name, postal and email addresses, telephone number, payment and order processing information of customers when they order from us. The information you provide to us is used for billing and delivery purposes. You may provide us with your email address so that we can contact you about your order, answer a query or send you information on new products. We may also communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request. If you wish not to receive emails you may unsubscribe by contacting us. Your email address is private and we will never sell it to third parties.
6. Measures taken to maintain security of cardholders’ account data
- Taste Champagne values the privacy and security of your online purchases and only uses the latest encryption software on our site. All information on our website is processed securely and all transactions are encrypted using the best Secure Server Software (SSL) available. No credit card information is stored in any format. You have a right of access to, and alteration of, personal information concerning yourself in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. Please direct any enquiries regarding this matter to Taste Champagne by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our Etiquette & FAQs.